My husband and I signed up for this scam in Charleston SC in April 2016. We were shown great prices on cruises and told about all sorts of benefits.

The real truth turned out much different. We tried booking a river cruise through RTX but fortunately found out in time that the cruise was on a German speaking ship (after some research of my own I found several negative reviews from English speaking people who were rudely treated on the ship by the German crew). We tried booking a second cruise on a Princess ship - the booking was for a balcony but some research of the ship showed that the stateroom was at the very front and had no balcony. I now book my own cruises through Princess' website.

We booked rooms for a week long trip through SC and GA through RTX - the LaQuinta in Savannah was just awful (more like a Motel 6) and the hotel room Augusta was a smoking room (YUK). We did manage to get a very favorable deal on a lovely condo in Williamsburg but I was able to find it cheaper on Expedia. Our $7k fee has bought us absolutely nothing that I can't find on my own on line.

What a ripoff and a complete waste of money. The bonus weeks are pretty cheap if you like staying in cheap hotels at a limited number of places.

Product or Service Mentioned: Voyages By Rtx Cruise Booking.

Reason of review: Not as described.

I didn't like: We were ripped off - service not worth the money.

Comments