1.2
Facilities and Services
Number of Destinations
Quality of Accommodation
Quality of Food

The whole 2 hour program was nothing but bull$hit.None of the promises were true.

Better deals on the web. Not able to speak to a supervisor, all people involved "left" the company.

Lost over $3500.00.Dealt with people in Charleston SC.

Review about: Voyages By Rtx Vacation Package.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments

Has anyone tried to sue these people because I want to be a part of it.This is both but a scam and all the promises we were made are lies!!

Can’t go anywhere we want to go or anytime, the places you can go are places people don’t want to take their families for vacation!!

Please let me know if there’s a law suit!Thank you

We too dealt with the people in Charleston SC (April 2016).My husband and I were tired and vulnerable and succumbed to their presentation (this is the first really bad financial decision that we have ever made).

We like to cruise - the only cruise we tried booking through them turned out to be a river cruise where only German was spoken. We've tried booking a couple of hotels through them - the first two attempts were smoking rooms (YUK) and the last one was a lovely place in Williamsburg that I found cheaper through Expedia.

This is a huge rip-off.Save $7k and book your own travel through on-line booking sites.